The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra is the ultimate seamless, comfortable experience. It is the perfect everyday, at home, on-the-go, anytime nursing bra. The luxuriously soft fabric molds to your changing shape, so that you can wear it throughout pregnancy and nursing.
- Luxuriously soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort
- 4-way stretch fabric hugs your changing shape
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- Removable foam inserts for shape and discretion
- In Full Cup sizes, knit-in zones around the cups provide lift and support
The right proportions can make a big difference
We\'ve heard you and we know that moms come in all shapes and sizes so we have expanded our size chart in the Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra to include XS and 2X. Same great seamless softness, just right-sized for all moms.
Before You Begin
- Have a measuring tape, pen and paper ready
- You will also need to be in front of a mirror
- Wear a non-padded bra that reflects your true shape
- You’ll need to determine 2 things: your rib band and your cup size. Only 2 measurements!
Rib Band Measurement
Measure your chest (we know this seems odd, but it works!). Place the measuring tape around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back as well as along your breasts. The measuring tape should be placed above your breast tissue. The tape should be snug around your body and make sure that you don’t have any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. Hold the end of the measuring tape at the side of your breast. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size measurement.
Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. Each number or inch represents one letter. For example, if your rib band is 34 and your cup measurement is 38; 38-34 = 4, 4 equates to a D (2=B, 3=C, 4=D, 5=DD(E), 6=DDD(F)…). You are a D cup. Your nursing bra size is a 34D.