Get ready to roll with the new LIKI Trike from Doona, the world’s best and most compact folding trike. Liki comes fully assembled and can be used straight out of the box with no assembly required. Designed to grow with your child, Liki is suitable for children from 10 months to 3 years old. Just move between Liki’s 4 product stages as your child grows. The ingenious Liki Trike simply folds and unfolds at the click of a button. Made from the highest grade of fibre-reinforced polymers, rust-free aluminium, and solid PU wheels, Liki brings children’s car seat and stroller safety and innovation to the trike market. The urban street design of Liki allows you to be cool, safe and have fun. And its unique patented small fold allows you to easily travel with your Liki, just click and fold and it will easily fit into the boot of your car or even your hand luggage.
Stage 1: Parent mode: 10-18 months With: Backrest, Canopy, Protective bar, Parent control bar, footrest.
Stage 2: Push mode: 18-24 months With: Parent control bar, Backrest, Footrest.
Stage 3: Tricycle mode: 24-30 months With: Backrest, Parent control bar, Pedal.
Stage 4: Bike mode: 30-36 months With: Pedals, Lower Backrest
- The most compact folding trike in the world
- Fully assembled and can be used straight out of the box
- Grows with your child - from 10 months to 3 years
- Folds and unfolds at a click of a button making it the best trike for travel
- Complete Travel - easily fits in any airplane overhead bin (no need to check on a bag, can be brought on as hand luggage) plus fits into any car boot
- Best quality of materials used on any trike! fibre-reinforced polymers, rust-free aluminium, and durable solid PU wheels
- Parent steering system with adjustable parent control bar and a detachable protective bar
- Bike Mode Assembled Dimensions: 62L x 50W x 85H cm Parent Mode Assembled Dimensions: 93L x 50W x 103H cm Parent Mode Folded: Assembled Dimensions: 24L x 50W x 103H cm
- Maximum User Weight: 25kg
- Contents: A Liki Trike, a canopy, an infant protective bar and a parent control bar