Our Miss Kitty Backpack is sized for the smallest of advanturers with a comfortable sternum strap and a secure, detachable tether. Little girls can dance off with this charming pint-sized bag and still enjoy all the fun and function of an adorable Dabbawalla Backpack while remaining close at hand.
- Sized and designed for children ages 1 to 3 with cushioned, adjustable straps and sternum strap. Two inside pockets and detachable tether.
- Sustainable material that is degradable, recyclable and 100% toxic free, lead-free, BPA-free, and no phthalates or PVC.
- Machine washable (front loaders only) or hand wash.
- Individually-crafted in Taiwan at a woman-owned factory.
- 10" High x 8.5" Wide and 4.5" Deep
Our Backpacks are made from TPE, a unique synthetic foam textile that is an environmentally friendly alterative to neoprene. Only water based adhesives are used so it is solvent free and contains no residual VOC’s.
The bags are water-resistant but not water proof, thus, if you are toting a wet swimsuit or spill a bottle of water, the moisture will seep out through the seams. If you are caught in the rain, the exterior of our bags will repel the raindrops.
To increase the life time of your bag we recommend hand-washing on an as-needed basis and drip drying. For stubborn stains, and simple convenience our bags can be machine washed in a front loader machine, use cold water and avoid washing with items containing Velcro. If a top loading agitator is what you have we strongly recommend placing your Dabbawalla in a lingerie bag to help protect it during the washing process.
Due to the degradable nature of our bags, the more they are washed the shorter their useful life will be. For these styles we recommend limiting machine washing as much as possible. Never place your bag in the dryer.