- UK manufactured Soft Structured Carrier
- Recommended from 2.5 years upwards this carrier is a lot larger than our standard carrier and can easily accommodate a 5-6 year old
- Designed in compliance with BS:EN 13209
- Reversible to a plain black for unisex babywearing
- Generously padded and uniquely contoured shoulder straps for ultimate comfort and no arm-pit rub
- Removable sleep hood gives additional head support and comfort when sleeping
- Adjustable large chest strap keeps straps safely in place
- Straps can be crossed
- Heavy duty buckles featuring patented Slick Click latching mechanism and thoughtful ergonomic design
- Three part waistband for comfort and lumbar support
- Versatile strap system to fit varying body shapes. Waistband extends to a maximum of 50 inches
- Wide 20 inch seat base places child in a more natural and comfortable position, also includes seat darts and leg padding
- Tall 20 inch body gives support from toddler through to child.
- Lightweight design each carrier weighs only 550 grams
Rose and Rebellion Soft Structured Baby Carriers have been designed and manufactured in the U.K. to a high standard. The carriers we produce have been independently safety tested to the required Safety Standards. It is your responsibility to ensure that your child is safely secured within the carrier at all times. The carriers are built to last, but as a precaution we recommend you thoroughly inspect the carrier for any signs of wear that may compromise your child's safety or comfort. We hope that both parent and child enjoy the bonding, comfort and convenience that our carriers are designed to provide.
WARNING: Your balance may be adversely affected by your movement and that of your child.
WARNING: Take care when bending or leaning forward.
WARNING: This carrier is not suitable for use during sporting activities. Minimum and maximum weight - From 3.5kg to 20kg. Carriers can be used from approximately 3.5kg when a baby has head control and up to a maximum of 20kg. Children must face towards your body in front and back carries
The back carry takes a little bit of practice so until you are comfortable doing this please have someone there to help you to make sure that your baby is safe.
Carriers can be machine-washed, hand washed or spot cleaned. Machine wash at 30 degrees on a delicate cycle, shape whilst damp and dry away from a direct heat.
IMPORTANT please clip all buckles together if machine washing. Buckles if left open can catch on other clothes and cause damage.