Mr. Ring is a fun activity center based on the traditional ring game and adapted to the needs of children now. Thanks to its fun aesthetic, the little ones will have a great time trying to dunk the rings while the hedgehog turns on itself and plays cheerful melodies. You can configure 2 different speeds, one easier and one more difficult, to adapt it to the child’s abilities. Includes 8 rings of different colors and has 6 different melodies that you can change to your liking with the melodies button
- suitable from 3 years old
- Battery count: 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Mini-makers use a kid-friendly power drill and bolts to attach 15 track pieces of varying lengths and shapes to complete 10 different maze challenges.
- Then they drop the ball in to test the track and adjust as needed.
- Children can complete the 10 maze challenges or make up their own creative maze marble tracks.
- Use the wall brackets to mount the board to a wall or cork board. For a larger play space, multiple boards can be connected (sold separately) using the tabs and wall mounting brackets.
- Set includes a design board, 15 track pieces including an S track, straightaways, pinwheels, and more, kid-friendly power drill, 20 bolts, ball, 2 wall brackets, and 5 double-sided maze challenge cards.
- Maze board measures 30cm H x 25cm W x 5cm L.
- Drill requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
- Warning: Set has a marble.
- U.S. design patent pending
Even the littlest builders can experience the thrill of the drill with the Design & Drill Patterns & Shapes! Kids use a mini-size, motorized hand drill and hand-held screwdriver to attach colorful bolts onto the board and create their very own designs or follow the included patterns to make specific shapes, patterns, and pictures. Just snap the included bits into the toy power drill and toy screwdriver, grab a handful of bolts, and power up your creativity and critical thinking skills! Manipulating the bolts, drill, and screwdriver also helps develop the fine motor skills needed to tie shoes and hold a pencil. Build and learn with the included power drill with socket bit, mini screwdriver with Phillips bit, 50 colorful bolts, and 20 pattern cards to follow. Drill requires 3 AAA batteries (not included). Ages 3
- Suitable from 3 years old
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Design board doubles as carry case, with room for all parts and pieces!
- Follow the patterns in the guide or create your won designs!
- Power up creativity with a working drill and 3 snap-on bits!
- Create colorgul designs with 60 bolts in 5 fun colors!
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
Homeschool supplies for ages 2+
- SENSORY TOYS FOR TODDLERS: AGES 18 months and up
Educational toys for ages 3+
Grades: Age 3+
- Educational toys for ages 4+
Imaginative play is larger than life with our realistically detailed jumbo sets. Playing with these tactile animals lets your child learn about different species! Largest dinosaur (Brachiosaurus) measures 25cm x 24cm.
- Learning Styles: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Counting, Addition & subtraction, Sorting, Matching, Patterning, Imaginative play, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination, Visual processing, Vocabulary building, Language development
- Age: 3+
Grades: Toddler +
Ages 3 and up
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Problem solving, Fine motor skills, Following multi-step directions, Sequential thought, Math concepts, Making predictions, Observation
- PRESCHOOL SCIENCE: Supports early hands-on scientific exploration through fun activities and lab gear!
- ACTIVITY CARDS INCLUDED: Kids can follow the step-by-step instructions on the included activity cards and jot down their findings in the write & wipe journal
- SCIENCE SET LAB: Deluxe Lab Set Includes: 2 test tubes with stand, dropper, 2 funnels, safety glasses, adjustable stand, 2 connector tubes, 3 stoppers, sensory tube with 2 lids, ViewScope with case, and 20 activity cards.
- Great for any toddler ages 3+
- Explore with this early science tool
- Familiarize children with the feel of using a microscope
- Set includes ViewScope, base, and clear plastic specimen case
- Features detachable viewer, 20x magnification, and large focus knob
- Ideal for ages 3+
Puzzle out preschool maths skills and reading skills with these bright, colourful maths and literacy puzzles developed for preschoolers.
- Designed with little ones in mind, each puzzle joins in a unique way so there’s only one correct answer. This lets young children experiment and self-correct as they puzzle out the correct answer.
- Ideal for developing reading and maths skills ages 3-4.
- Each puzzle comes in a sturdy, reusable box that makes tidying up a snap!
Ideal for toddlers, this hedgehog-themed learning toy will develop a variety of key early learning skills.
- Children insert and remove Spike's quills as they build fine motor skills
- Two-piece hedgehog encourages colour recognition and sorting skills with his colourful quills
- Quills feature four common colours: red, orange, green and purple
- Set of 14 includes:
- 12 colourful pegs (quills)
- Two-piece hard plastic hedgehog
- Soft plastic quill pieces fit inside for easy storage
- Hedgehog measures 15cm D
- Features multilingual packaging and activity guide
Portable activity set includes:
- Activity board
- Ten double-sided, colourful activity cards
- Dry-erase marker
- Activity board features carry handle for easy transportation
- Features multilingual packaging
Physical Development – Moving & Handling:
Begins to use anticlockwise movement and retrace vertical lines
Begins to form recognisable letters
Uses a pencil and holds it effectively to form recognisable letters, most of which are correctly formed