Any little construction worker will love our bright and graphic Truck Backpack. With colorful simplicity, your tiny builder will be ready to go with a bag that is as functional as it is fun. Cushioned, adjustable straps, a grab-and-go handle and roomy enough for snack and gear for day trips through the woods.
- Sized and designed for preschoolers and children aged 3-7
- Just right for carrying lunch and gear to preschool, day trips or overnight adventures
- Cushioned, flexible straps that adjust from the inside and can be pulled tight when not in use
- Outside back pocket and three inside mesh pockets help stash and organize gear
- Dimensions: 12"L x 11"W x 6"H
- Responsibly sewn in Taiwan by a family-owned and operated facility that supports fair labor practices
- Machine washable (front loaders only) or hand wash
- Crafted from a revolutionary material that is degradable and recyclable and 100% toxic free, with zero lead, BPA, phthalates, and PVC
Our Lunch Bags and Backpacks are made from TPE, a unique synthetic foam textile that is an environmentally friendly alterative to neoprene. Only water based adhesives are used so it is solvent free and contains no residual VOC’s.
Backpacks are sized specifically for pre-school children. It will fit a lunch, toys and enough gear for an overnight trip. The inside usable dimensions are 10H x 9W x 7D. If your child’s school requires the backpack fit a standard size portfolio (generally 9 x 12), our backpacks are not recommended.
The bags are water-resistant but not water proof, thus, if you are toting a wet swimsuit or spill a bottle of water, the moisture will seep out through the seams. If you are caught in the rain, the exterior of our bags will repel the raindrops.
To increase the life time of your bag we recommend hand-washing on an as-needed basis and drip drying. For stubborn stains, and simple convenience our bags can be machine washed in a front loader machine, use cold water and avoid washing with items containing Velcro. If a top loading agitator is what you have we strongly recommend placing your Dabbawalla in a lingerie bag to help protect it during the washing process.
Due to the degradable nature of our bags, the more they are washed the shorter their useful life will be. For these styles we recommend limiting machine washing as much as possible. Never place your bag in the dryer.