This infrared thermometer provides three different operating modes: ear, forehead and object (e.g. surfaces, fluids). With the device’s one-button operation, measurements can be carried out very easily. Its patented probe caps may be attached magnetically, which allows users to quickly switch between forehead and ear mode and also prevents the loss of the probe cap. The large display catches the eye, and the colour coding of the measured values ensures a clear classification of the temperature.
4-in-1 Forehead & Ear Infrared Thermometer
Magnetic probe cover
Automatic mode switch between forehead & ear mode
With large LCD screen, show current and previous readings.
4-in-1: Adult forehead mode, child forehead mode, ear mode and object mode.
Strict inspection standard, control the accuracy within ±0.15℃in blackbody mode, with thousands of clinical trials.
Each unit will run environmental test between 15℃to 35℃.
- Patented technology based on “Big Data” and “Least Square Method” to achieve child and adult temperature mode.
- One button measurement, simple and quick
- Rapid 1 second temperature reading with unfailing accuracy and consistency delivered by improved, clinically-tested, highly sensitive infrared scanner
- Store up to 40 temperature readings
- Audio and visual fever warning
- With mute function
- With stylish protective pouch
- 4 color backlight temperature indication
- Celsius and Fahrenheit switchable
- Thermometer shuts off automatically to preserve life of battery.
- Low battery indicator, warns user to replace battery.
Product Name: 4-in-1 Forehead & Ear Infrared Thermometer
Applicable regulations and laws:
ASTM E 1965-98 (Reapproved 2009) Standard Specification for Infrared Thermometers for Intermittent Determination of Patient Temperature
ISO80601-2-56 First Edition 2009-10-01 Medical Electrical Equipment-Part 2-56: Particular Requirements For Basic Safety And Essential Performance Of Clinical Thermometers For Body Temperature Measurement. (General Plastic Surgery/General Hospital)
Display: Segment LCD, green and red LED backlight
Temperature units: ℃ /℉, switchable
Power supply: DC 3V, AAAX2
Forehead: 32.0°C-42.9°C (98.6°F-109.2°F)
Ear: 32.0°C-42.9°C (89.6°F-109.2°F)
Object: 0°C-100°C (32°F-199°F)
Ear & Forehead mode: ±0.2℃ /±0.4℉
Object mode: ±1.0°C/±2.0°F
Display resolution: 0.1℃/℉
Automatic shutdown: 10s±1s
Memory: 40 groups of measured temperature.
Operational conditions: Temperature: 10℃-40℃ (50℉-104℉) Humidity: 15-95%RH, non-condensing Atmospheric pressure: 70-106 kPa
Storage condition: Ambient Temperature: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F–131°F) Relative Humidity: 0-95% RH, non-condensing Atmospheric pressure: 50kPa to 106kPa
Battery: 2*AAA, can be used for more than 3000 times
Weight & Dimension: 93g (with battery), 163.5*40*41mm
1. Infrared Thermometer x 1
2. Pouch x 1
3. Operating Manual x 1
4. Quick Start Guide x 1
5. Battery (required, not included) x 2