- Homeschool supplies for ages 5+
- Snap gears and friendly barnyard animals into this portable playset that helps toddlers hone their fine motor skills
- Includes seven smiling farm animals, including a pig, horse, rabbit, and more
- The colorful gears' turning and spinning actions teach kids lessons in cause and effect
- Mix-and-match building play lets kids construct and deconstruct their own playsets
- Perfect for ages 2 and up
- Ages 2+
Homeschool supplies for ages 2+
- SENSORY TOYS FOR TODDLERS: AGES 18 months and up
Educational toys for ages 3+
Grades: Age 3+
- Educational toys for ages 4+
Imaginative play is larger than life with our realistically detailed jumbo sets. Playing with these tactile animals lets your child learn about different species! Largest dinosaur (Brachiosaurus) measures 25cm x 24cm.
- Learning Styles: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Counting, Addition & subtraction, Sorting, Matching, Patterning, Imaginative play, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination, Visual processing, Vocabulary building, Language development
- Age: 3+
Grades: Toddler +
Ages 3 and up
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Problem solving, Fine motor skills, Following multi-step directions, Sequential thought, Math concepts, Making predictions, Observation
- PRESCHOOL SCIENCE: Supports early hands-on scientific exploration through fun activities and lab gear!
- ACTIVITY CARDS INCLUDED: Kids can follow the step-by-step instructions on the included activity cards and jot down their findings in the write & wipe journal
- SCIENCE SET LAB: Deluxe Lab Set Includes: 2 test tubes with stand, dropper, 2 funnels, safety glasses, adjustable stand, 2 connector tubes, 3 stoppers, sensory tube with 2 lids, ViewScope with case, and 20 activity cards.
- Great for any toddler ages 3+
- Explore with this early science tool
- Familiarize children with the feel of using a microscope
- Set includes ViewScope, base, and clear plastic specimen case
- Features detachable viewer, 20x magnification, and large focus knob
- Ideal for ages 3+
Puzzle out preschool maths skills and reading skills with these bright, colourful maths and literacy puzzles developed for preschoolers.
- Designed with little ones in mind, each puzzle joins in a unique way so there’s only one correct answer. This lets young children experiment and self-correct as they puzzle out the correct answer.
- Ideal for developing reading and maths skills ages 3-4.
- Each puzzle comes in a sturdy, reusable box that makes tidying up a snap!
Ideal for toddlers, this hedgehog-themed learning toy will develop a variety of key early learning skills.
- Children insert and remove Spike's quills as they build fine motor skills
- Two-piece hedgehog encourages colour recognition and sorting skills with his colourful quills
- Quills feature four common colours: red, orange, green and purple
- Set of 14 includes:
- 12 colourful pegs (quills)
- Two-piece hard plastic hedgehog
- Soft plastic quill pieces fit inside for easy storage
- Hedgehog measures 15cm D
- Features multilingual packaging and activity guide
Portable activity set includes:
- Activity board
- Ten double-sided, colourful activity cards
- Dry-erase marker
- Activity board features carry handle for easy transportation
- Features multilingual packaging
Physical Development – Moving & Handling:
Begins to use anticlockwise movement and retrace vertical lines
Begins to form recognisable letters
Uses a pencil and holds it effectively to form recognisable letters, most of which are correctly formed